Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dream-ish post

Dreams, manipulated, and forged with slight irregularity by time and the fact that my language skill isn't enough to explain their deep complexity, I think I may start listing some of my more interesting dreams, although, even as I read through this post, I can't exactly get things right, and perhaps I can make this post longer later because a lot of what is going on is extremely unclear....But I am too tired now, and my dreams call on me to enjoy another adventure.

Suddenly I return to a place that I had forgotten. I swim in circles in a world that is not supposed to be, here I breathe with such intensity that I feel my lungs drift from inside of me. I close my eyes, and begin to sway in the breeze of past.

Gasping for air I find myself hurling toward the ground, leaving a trail behind me that leads to a soft splat on the concrete, a splat that may or may not be me, depending on what definition of reality may be actuality.

Breathe.

Reorienting I find that nothing is as divine as it once was. A flower is only a flower, and the sun is only the sun. Running farther than the eye can see I find me, within something more than I am, more than I understand, and I study, and dream, but lose time, and find that everything is off schedule, and that the path has not waited for me.

The light has become dim, and I run again, only to find that I cannot see where I am, or in fact, even my own hand, which in front of my face lends no trace of existence. finding something other to guide me is my goal, my current identity that is the only element that defines me.

Success.

Even though I can no longer head in the direction that my original path led, I find to my delight that with new sense engaged everything will eventually be okay, and trust my mind to lead me somewhere filled with positive energy.

Wet.

Toes dipping slightly under the surface of something, like water, but with more complexity. Lending hope to that around me, my body becomes one with the surface, and eventually sinks into the lake of destiny.

Dark and warm like a mother's womb my surroundings comfort me. Easing thoughts to a pulse I release all that may bother me, and sink into a swaying trance that relieves me of all worry.

When I awake he is waiting. He looks at me, eyes opening my mind ad studying the contents for future reference. I need say nothing, as he knows me, and as I close my eyes, I realize I know him too, although nameless, and without face, and I smile, and he does also, I feel it, even with my eyes sealed beneath lids of pink. He then embraces me, and tells me the secrets of life and things, and I nod, and he hands me a blanket, and lays me to sleep.

My heart beats. Opening my eyes I see things that are familiar to me, although words forgotten, I know that in hours past, something important was said to me. Standing I smile, open the blinds, and find that life is indeed deeper than originally perceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment